This is Nordion Energi
Nordion Energi specialises in energy infrastructure. We currently have a strong position in southern and western Sweden – but we want more. Our vision is to expand the country’s gas grid in order to use biogas and hydrogen – together with other energy sources – to secure the energy supply and contribute to the climate transition.
- Founded in 2020
- Consists of External link, opens in new window. Swedegas, Weum External link, opens in new window. and Falbygdens Energi External link, opens in new window.
- Transmission system operator (TSO) the Swedish core grid for gas
- Head office in Malmö
- 120 employees
- Commercial and industrial customers, as well as private households
- Runs projects in the fields of hydrogen, biogas and carbon capture
- Regulated business operation under the supervision of the Swedish Energy Agency